needs more work but here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needs more work but here

wsup from CA the bay area to be exact. been a fan of stance and aggressive fitments for a while. just doing what i can for the time being with my daily driver. new lip is waiting for paint to arrive. so itll be different within the next week

names kevin. creative criticism is welcome. be gentle

Another Bay Area member. Nice.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

yea been lurking on here for a while never posted my shit. so many forums to keep up with

Comment

One of the simplest and cleanest tCs I've seen. My only suggestions would be 5mm spacers all around, .5-1" lower all around and a "quieter" (visually) muffler. Other than that, 10/10 in my book
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

shits money, welcome

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

very clean.....nice work

1990 325is- current project
            1986 325e- Parts Donator
            2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
            1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
              One of the simplest and cleanest tCs I've seen. My only suggestions would be 5mm spacers all around, .5-1" lower all around and a "quieter" (visually) muffler. Other than that, 10/10 in my book
              thanks. the rears are already on 5mil spacers. im gonna pickup some bigger ones and play around. im pulling my front coils this weekend and see what i can do to get some more low outta em

Comment

Working...
              X