new dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new dude

whats up all must say im new to the forum, but im pretty familiar with the site.

i go by Gio and im into the VW scene mostly, i tried the bmw thing, and even thought about the nissan and honda thing but my heart has always been in volkswagens. as of now i have no wheels, i just sold my 97 jetta and im looking to kick it old school with a squareback. ive been doing research on them and i have yet to see one stanced right. i have a picture in my head and im not sure if itll look right on a car.

anyone got a pic or two of a properly stanced squareback i can use for inspiration?

Originally posted by gioLdk View Post
    anyone got a pic or two of a properly stanced squareback i can use for inspiration?
    I'm sure you can find some in the VW Appreciation thread.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thanks for the help ill be sure to check it out.
      I'm glad to be here

Comment

welcome to sw

Comment

Working...
        X