Tulare, CA noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulare, CA noob

Hello! I'm Liz. Just moved to Tulare, CA. I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer. I don't like it but it gets me by until I can find a 240 or AE86. Hoping to do some photo shoots out here! Free shoots for cars. Check out some of my work at http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles. PM me or add the FB page for shoots if you're in the area. Thanks!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
    Instagram:
    @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Welcome to Stance|Works!

Instead of spending time disliking your lancer, make it so you like it. There are too many modded 86's and 240's.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      Welcome to Stance|Works!

Instead of spending time disliking your lancer, make it so you like it. There are too many modded 86's and 240's.
      Thanks for the welcome! So far since I got this car two years ago I have dumped 4k worth of parts into just the front end to keep it running. Not even to make it how I wanted it. I would have loved to do a conversion on it but... Not worth it. I'm not sure if you heard about the cars that were sent around the US after hurricane katrina, but mine was one of them. I wish I would have looked closer before purchasing it. Found that the unibody is torqued, rusted, mangled up underneath which has caused issues for 2 years. So far all that has been replaced: Struts (3 times replaced) Axels (4 times) Motor mounts x2, still need to replace the other 2. Water pump, serpentine belt (which needs replaced again, not a big deal), timing belt (also not a big deal but has been replaced twice), catalytic converter/manifold, etc etc etc. Could go on for days on everything just in the front end that was replaced. Right now I'm having an issue with it as well. Every time I talk about selling her she breaks again. :p Which is primarily why I haven't sold her yet. The only mods that I WANTED to do: Re-did grille to white rather than the chrome look, Focal X wheels, took emblems off the back, new tail lights, etc... All cosmetic. I want something RWD anyways.

Instagram:

Comment

Totally understandable about the car. Maybe go to carmax? They gave me $1000 for my car that I needed to sell that day(they ripped me off!!!!!) and gave a $1000 for some guy's crappy 2000 accord with rust holes and PS fluid leaking the same day. Maybe they could hook you up with some cash to fund a new car. Just don't take a nice car there, or they will lowball the shit out of you.

Whatever you get, good luck, and we will be looking forward to see your car in the future.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Totally understandable about the car. Maybe go to carmax? They gave me $1000 for my car that I needed to sell that day(they ripped me off!!!!!) and gave a $1000 for some guy's crappy 2000 accord with rust holes and PS fluid leaking the same day. Maybe they could hook you up with some cash to fund a new car. Just don't take a nice car there, or they will lowball the shit out of you.

Whatever you get, good luck, and we will be looking forward to see your car in the future.
          I'll look into it! Thanks! And I will definitely be posting some as soon as I get something different.

Instagram:

Comment

Pics of your car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
            X