newb from Miami (20pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newb from Miami (20pics)

What's up everyone? Another new guy here, photographer from Miami, FL. I shoot for Strasse Forged, do some freelance work for The Florida Catholic (religious newspaper a friend of a friend hooked me up with), and assist wedding photographer Alain Martinez (www.alainmartinez.com) every now and then. I've always been into photography and it started off as a hobby back when I had a 2004 Mustang I modified for car shows and whatnot. Started shooting shows, meets, races, etc with a point and shoot Kodak... and now it's starting to become more and more of a second/third/fourth job! haha

Anywho, I drive a '99 Accord coupe that I don't pay nearly enough attention to. I call it a POS because I'm not happy with it's appearance but in all reality it hasn't given me any problems. Here's some of my recent photo work [photodump] :

Think that's enough for now, got a little carried away.

flickr

Awesome pictures.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Great work.
      Welcome.

Comment

Hmm never really did like those Hi-Profile cars, the pics are great though!
        I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

clean photog!
          -Jorge-

Comment

thanks guys

flickr

Comment

Cool man, we need more folks from Miami on here.

Did you go/are you going to school for photography?

Comment

WOW! very clean shots! and very nice set-ups, i love the one of the IS in the shop. Its so simple yet so sick..

Comment

Thanks guys! Johnny, I was majoring in Photography at Miami Dade College because they had one of the best programs in the area, but unfortunately they canceled the entire major because there wasn't enough people enrolled for the program. Most of my classes had less than ten people in it. So I'm still at the same college, just majoring in Business/Administration since nothing else really interests me, haha. But yeah, I took a total of 4 photography classes and two photoshop classes during that time.

flickr

Comment

damn i've been wanting to take a photography class for the longest time, sick stuff though man.
                    I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

very nice, the shots of rob's car are awsome.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Everyone knows Rob's car! haha. Very nice VW man, love the look

flickr

Comment

love the pics

Comment

Robscar did come out nice, and so did Andrew's rs4. i need to give him a call, I wanna see those wheels up close.
                            www.stateofstance.com

sigpic
                            The unofficial Work Wheels whore in the making

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
                              Everyone knows Rob's car! haha. Very nice VW man, love the look
                              Thanks, I'm good friends with mike that had the black Lexus LS, thats how i know rob. I actually used to work at west kendall toyota but i quit before he started.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                              X