Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amateur photographer from Maryland

Hey Stance|Works,

My name is Hans and I currently have no car, due to age and other things, but I am an amateur photographer from Maryland. I have been taking pics for about 7 months and got into shooting cars around 4 months ago. Still thinking about what my first project car will be, so I apologize in advance for not having a car, but I enjoy and respect what everyone here does.

you should post up some of your pictures! even if they arent of cars. we have a photography section here. When it comes time to get a car, do you know what your price range will be? With a price range, the guys here can give you loads of info on a good car for you.

Originally posted by High_5er
    Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnious View Post
      you should post up some of your pictures! even if they arent of cars. we have a photography section here. When it comes time to get a car, do you know what your price range will be? With a price range, the guys here can give you loads of info on a good car for you.
      I did post a picture thread for my pics, should still be on the first page. Not sure about price yet but i will have a daily driver through my moms job (toyota). But for now I'm focusing on my photography!

Comment

Originally posted by edmandcars View Post
        I did post a picture thread for my pics, should still be on the first page. Not sure about price yet but i will have a daily driver through my moms job (toyota). But for now I'm focusing on my photography!
        toyota you say? the celica is a mighty fine car its not fast, but it's still quick and its hella cheap to slam. PLUS, I know the ins and outs of the celica suspension and fitment specs

Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

toyota you say? the celica is a mighty fine car its not fast, but it's still quick and its hella cheap to slam. PLUS, I know the ins and outs of the celica suspension and fitment specs
          well, I can't own the car, but I can lease whatever I want through a dealer for a a fraction of dealer price. I was going to have a fr-s as a daily and then have the project car

Comment

well, I can't own the car, but I can lease whatever I want through a dealer for a a fraction of dealer price. I was going to have a fr-s as a daily and then have the project car
            what's better than an frs AND a celica?! They are practically sibblings

Comment

what's better than an frs AND a celica?! They are practically sibblings
              has to be a new car on lease, boy do i wish the mr2's and supras were still around...

Comment

has to be a new car on lease, boy do i wish the mr2's and supras were still around...
                lol that's what I was saying. Lease the frs and have the celica as a project car

Comment

Looking forward to your build once you have a car.

Photos of your work?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Looking forward to your build once you have a car.

Photos of your work?

Welcome to StanceWorks
                    All my work is in my signature, either on my tumblr or my flickr

Comment

where are you in md?

IG: Nick475

Comment

Pic Pics Pics Pics Pics

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Just followed you on flickr. Nice photos dude!

As for a project, I recommend an older VW, MK1 or MK2...but I'm biased haha.

Instagram- sporte6

Comment

Welcome man. That shot of the leaves below the water is so awesome. I was going to mention something about the large watermark but it looks like you have that under control. Keep up with the great work!

Comment

Working...
                            X