Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian R33 Sedan

Hey guys,

Posting from the land down under, thought i'd put some photos up of my work in progress.

Ever since a mate brought his S14 over with its hellaflush style fitment ive been keen to do something similar with my own car so here it is.

The first set of wheels i bought were Volk TE Progressives 8.5" +22 front and 9.5" +25 rear. It tucked nicely but lacked the stance i wanted. So i sold those wheels and managed to find a brand new set of TE Progressives in 9.5" +12 all round. Ive stretched 225/35/19's onto them and lowered the car on standard camber arms etc.

It needs stiffer springs to let the rim sit closer to the body but that will come in time

Lemmie know what you think

I'll get some better photos, sadly i only had my phone on me when i fitted them

nice mate nice to see sum more aussies
    Clinton
    1st Aussie on here
    Im Back!

Comment

Awesome R33 Sedan

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Ill get some better photos guys, they dont really do the car any justice haha

The rear wheel is about 2cm away from the guard, once stiffer springs are in it should sit with the wheel just under the arch which is perfect for now haha

Plans are to swap to Series 2 front end, series 2 tail lights, obligitory JDM style sticker job on the rear windows etc

Comment

good to see another aussie on the forums!... slowly taking over :P

Comment

Flossin... not the white honda euro outside alberts eh ?

If so - top marks for stance mate, looks awesome !

Comment

Looks pretty good

welcome to stanceworks
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

welcome to sw

Comment

Originally posted by R33-Sedan View Post
                  Flossin... not the white honda euro outside alberts eh ?

If so - top marks for stance mate, looks awesome !
                  silver, but yeh, thats the one!

Comment

Love those rims, looks great.

Comment

Welcome. More Skyline's coming to SW
                      rthirtytwotakadotcom

Comment

from the other OTHER side of the world: welcome and nice R33!

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys, from what ive been told the wheels are super rare to find, especially brand new in boxes

Flossin - Sorry, caught a glimpse of it when i was moving equipment from the hairdresser school behind ya, any photos of your car ? My workmate has a black euro... was trying to inspire him to stance it !

31-EVO - Your on antilag eh ? I really should make a showcase thread for this car

Question to you guys, would it be better to tuck tyre inside the guard and have the edge of the rim up against the guard, or have the tyres pushed out further to have the edge of the stretch lined up with the guard ?

Comment

Welcome to the site, lookin forward to progress

Comment

looking great!
                              I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

Working...
                              X