Digging up the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging up the past

Recently moved to VA from WA hung out with the below_average and northwest tuners groups, actually help start northwest tuners, now on the east coast and hurting to find people that share my love for the low life. Got an 87 cressy I'm working on. It's my daily and finding parts is a pain.

Originally posted by 87cressidadriftmachine View Post
    Recently moved to VA from WA hung out with the below_average and northwest tuners groups, actually help start northwest tuners, now on the east coast and hurting to find people that share my love for the low life. Got an 87 cressy I'm working on. It's my daily and finding parts is a pain.
    I love the Cressida, i'm all about drifting old Toyota/Datsun.
    You should be able to find parts at technotoytuning and from what i know you can use a good amount of 80s Supra parts as well.
    If you have any good friends that can weld, that will also be very helpful.

Transmetropolitan IG: Awful_Hero
    FB: Unfriendly.Garage The Volvo Wagon Build *SW*

Comment

What part of VA? Check out VAdriven, there is a huge scene in VA. I miss it.

Comment

Pics of car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X