Kinder boy in a MK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinder boy in a MK3

Mostly just lurk these forums for build inspiration but might as well make a quick intro.

K Toodles.

Damn, you really look like that kid

Beautiful MK3

Comment

Not sure where in WA you're located, but you should look up Below_average on Facebook. My buddy runs that group, and we have meets every other Friday night at the Sonic on 6th Ave in Tacoma. Great looking Mk3 man.
      Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
      Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

thats a damn nice mk3 man! good job! and indeed...you do look like the kinder kid.

Comment

plot twist: he is the kid

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Currently parting with this one, want a W124 next.

Originally posted by Codidly View Post
            Not sure where in WA you're located, but you should look up Below_average on Facebook. My buddy runs that group, and we have meets every other Friday night at the Sonic on 6th Ave in Tacoma. Great looking Mk3 man.
            Yes Daniel, i know him sort of. I'm from Tacoma. I should be there next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitz View Post
              Thanks for the kind words everyone! Currently parting with this one, want a W124 next.

Yes Daniel, i know him sort of. I'm from Tacoma. I should be there next friday.
              W124! Mk3 is nice man!

Transmetropolitan IG: Awful_Hero
              FB: Unfriendly.Garage The Volvo Wagon Build *SW*

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                plot twist: he is the kid
                *dramatic music plays in background*

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Car is sold sadly. Sold to a new friend, so i will see the car every now and then. On the search for a Benz!

Comment

you should buy Logan's e30. hes in oregon i think

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                    X