2011 Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Ranger

Hey S/W! Long time lurker, 3rd time poster. This is my 2011 Ranger. It's not as low as many of the cars on S/W, but I've seen how much love trucks get on here so I thought I would share. Plus I've noticed most of you will cut us truck guys some slack even if we do "need moar low" lol

Here's the truck the first day I saw it on a used car lot. Only had 5K mile on odo and I was able to scoop it up for just $13K. The bed only had a couple of marks in it! It's an XL model so it has wind up windows, manual locks, a rubber floor, and no cd player
    trucknew

I loved the simplicity of it, there was a utilitarian feel to it that I didn't want to tarnish with too many fancy mods.... but it had to look clean right?! One a week later: a little more paint, some new headlights, an '05 Edge grille and tint.
    truckpaint

One more week later my suspension and first set of wheels came in...
    truckwheelsIMG_0503
    Doin' work...
    truckwork
    Vacuuming my BedRug...
    truckvaccum

Currently sitting at a 4/5 drop via a DJM kit on 16x8.25 Drag DR27s (love these as I am also a big Honda fan) wrapped in 245/50s. Also swapped the Edge grille for the highly sought after STX grille and some custom Aloha ovals. My wife is from Hawaii and we're moving back to Maui next month.
    alohamini2
    alohatruck1
    alohamini

Getting ready to trim the front coils to bring the front down just a bit more. I'm also working with an artist on a rendering for a completely new paint scheme.

alohatruck by yogibryan, on Flickr

looks good, the bedrug is interesting, ive never seen one

Comment

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
      looks good, the bedrug is interesting, ive never seen one
      Thanks, I really like the BedRug. I rocked it for 6 months with open to the elements and it took all kinds of weather. It's marine grade carpet and the backing is the same foam in life jackets, so it doesn't hold water. I've got a bed cover now though; good combo.

Comment

Yeah bra!
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

Welcome.
          cheap/junk/fads/build
          HVLP
          4 LIFE

Comment

Nice to see another ranger, keep up the good work and welcome to stanceworks.
            The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
            Originally posted by Dubway5887
            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              Yeah bra!
              Originally posted by cereal black View Post
              Welcome.
              Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
              Nice to see another ranger, keep up the good work and welcome to stanceworks.
              Thanks guys!

Comment

I like the look on the FR500's but the Drag wheels look good too!

Comment

Nice and different!

Comment

Originally posted by twid View Post
                    I like the look on the FR500's but the Drag wheels look good too!
                    Originally posted by Black View Post
                    Nice and different!

'preciate it fellas!

Comment

Welcome fellow minitrucker! Looking forward to progress on the truck.
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                        Welcome fellow minitrucker! Looking forward to progress on the truck.
                        Me too! Haha it will be as is for a while, as the wife and I are moving to Maui. Getting the truck ready for transport next week.

FWIW, future plans are to notch the frame (mini notch), drop him down a bit more, shave a few items, smaller mirrors, full color change, and nicen up the interior. I like my mini to be fully functional and formidable; able to haul paddle boards down to the beach in the AM then cruise to a show in the PM.

Comment

Looks great

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks, I really like the BedRug. I rocked it for 6 several weeks with start to the components and it took all types of climate. It's underwater quality rug and the support is the same froth in life vests, so it doesn't keep h2o. I've got a bed protect now though; good combination.
                            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandro22 View Post
                              Thanks, I really like the BedRug. I rocked it for 6 several weeks with start to the components and it took all types of climate. It's underwater quality rug and the support is the same froth in life vests, so it doesn't keep h2o. I've got a bed protect now though; good combination.
                              GTFO of here with that SPAM.

Comment

Working...
                              X