• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Benz

This is my car,
    1999 W210 E320.
    AMG Monoblock 18x8

My old car I sold to buy a stock Lol. I miss it. I will buy another soon.
    Last edited by Chapter11; 08-26-2013, 03:50 PM.

Clean w210.. What you dropped on?
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
    [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

Hey what's going on man! glad you made your way onto here!
      Originally posted by cobrawannabe
      More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C View Post
        Clean w210.. What you dropped on?
        Just springs, not planning on owning the car for much longer so I have no motivation to spend the time and extra money on coils and do it right.

Originally posted by siopaolover View Post
        Hey what's going on man! glad you made your way onto here!
        Ya figured I would register haha.

Comment

What size Spring caps are you on Front and rear? I have a W210 I am about to lower and want to make a determination what I need.

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
            What size Spring caps are you on Front and rear? I have a W210 I am about to lower and want to make a determination what I need.
            The smallest ones, I think they are size 1. I have the H&R lowering springs cut 1.5 coils front and rear. 18x8 with 235/40/18 tires. No rubbing issues at all.

Comment

wow very clean! literally looks like mine except you have black monoblocks and badges. other than that identical literally lol sweet ride man
              slammed3 photo IMG-20130730-00600_zps6439e082.jpg
              Last edited by same46; 08-26-2013, 02:31 PM.
              Instagram: @e36_saam

Comment

Originally posted by same46 View Post
                wow very clean! literally looks like mine except you have black monoblocks and badges. other than that identical literally lol sweet ride man
                slammed3 photo IMG-20130730-00600_zps6439e082.jpg
                Wow your car looks good man that style amg rims looks good on the w210! Whats your suspension specs? Your front is very low compared to mine, any driving issues?

I am thinking of getting these and stancing it more. http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mer..._3pc_wheel_509

Comment

thanks bro! im actually on the same coilovers siopaolover is on. the k sports. I haven't adjusted the rears so it still is not tucking I love it I have no rubbing issues and the ride is great. those are the same wheels I have been looking for! they fit the car perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by same46 View Post
                    thanks bro! im actually on the same coilovers siopaolover is on. the k sports. I haven't adjusted the rears so it still is not tucking I love it I have no rubbing issues and the ride is great. those are the same wheels I have been looking for! they fit the car perfectly
                    Hahaah problem is they are $6,000 new lol!!!! I have been looking at a few used sets but still not ready to pull a trigger yet.

What are the specs of your AMG wheels? 18x8??? et?? and your tire size? lol sorry so many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chapter11 View Post
                      Hahaah problem is they are $6,000 new lol!!!! I have been looking at a few used sets but still not ready to pull a trigger yet.

What are the specs of your AMG wheels? 18x8??? et?? and your tire size? lol sorry so many questions.
                      my tires are 225/40/18 all around im not sure on the offsets but my front are 18x8 my rears are 18x9 lol its cool. there are not too many w210s here in Houston I just know of one

Comment

drop down to the amg aero Is man. that'll be my future setup once I save up some money lol
                        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                        More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

looks great !
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

My old car I sold to buy a stock Lol. I miss it. I will buy another soon.
                            Funny, I have one of these too that I am working on. It was going to be my daily and my LR was going to be the occassional driver, but some snot nosed new driver had other plans for my Rover so I replaced it with the W210. Mine is an 87 2.3-16 Cosworth

The smallest ones, I think they are size 1. I have the H&R lowering springs cut 1.5 coils front and rear. 18x8 with 235/40/18 tires. No rubbing issues at all.
                            Did you cut the coils before you installed them at all or do you have pics of the springs installed uncut? You are lower than I plan to be, But I do think as long as the frame is level to the ground I will do the #1 spring pads. I just dont want rake in the front or sagging at the rear

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Ya the 16V is a great car, I loved mine. Sorry to hear about the LR.

Sorry I dont have any real pictures of my springs but they looked like this.

This is what it looked like with only 1 coil cut, I later cut another half off to my current right height.
                              Last edited by Chapter11; 08-27-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X