Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new here!

Hi guys,

I'll start with an apology, as I've no car to share with you... sorry about that. But this is a place to introduce myself, so I shall do just that. I'm Pog, I'm 22 and I live in the UK.

I've been following Stanceworks for a few months now, ever since the article on the 3D rendered Golf popped up on my Facebook feed one night (which was ridiculously cool btw). In particular, seeing the build threads by members on here, such as Heist or ChubbyChowders's awesome 02s, has really made me want to start a project of my own.

So that's why I've joined the forums, hoping to learn as much as I can! Looking forward to being part of such a sick community.

Cheers all.

Welcome~

What type of car are you thinking for your platform?

Comment

Ideally anything pre 80s. Cars were simpler back then, so I feel that would be the best way to learn anything car related (just like learning photography by shooting analogue).

I love small saloon style cars, but it's proving tough to find one! 2002s cost an arm and a leg over here, Fiat 124/5s are as rare as hen's teeth and I don't fancy putting up with a LHD Lada lol. A little Hillman Imp looks promising though!

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Cool cool. Looking forward to your build once you decide on a car.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X