No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening Stance/Works,

My name is Ollie and Drive a 2000 Integra R. I currently reside in Central Florida, but I am moving back to the Seattle area in November. I have had an Integra since 1998 and Nadine is my 4th. I am looking forward to getting a new car when I move back west. Maybe an Audi B8 S4 a BMW 5series or a MB W212 E550, but until then this is my pride and joy. Please enjoy.

HighwaySTAR Garage
    Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
    Instagram: highwaystarkg

Please get a rear wheel drive or all wheel drive car... A car shouldn't crawl like a shitty Acura on it's front wheels, it should sprint on its hind legs or aggressively run on all fours. Kthanks.

Comment

Okay. Thanks, I guess?
      HighwaySTAR Garage

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStarKG View Post
        Okay. Thanks, I guess?
        Don't listen to the guy above, this thing is A+ for sure. Sooooo nice.
        '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
        '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
        '01 BMW 740iL
        Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Originally posted by bennkishh View Post
          Don't listen to the guy above, this thing is A+ for sure. Sooooo nice.
          Thanks brother. I'm not worried about the trolls. Especially not a 20 year old kid who has yet to work for anything. A true car enthusiast can appreciate a good build no matter it's origin.
          HighwaySTAR Garage

Comment

Yeah pretty dope!

Comment

Thanks brother.
              HighwaySTAR Garage

Comment

Love it man. Saw it parked at the 'dorf at SoWo.

Comment

After last year's insanity I plan on going to SoWo for the foreseeable future.
                  HighwaySTAR Garage

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStarKG View Post
                    Thanks brother. I'm not worried about the trolls. Especially not a 20 year old kid who has yet to work for anything. A true car enthusiast can appreciate a good build no matter it's origin.
                    Trolls? What trolls? You came on a website to post pictures of your motor vehicle and don't like criticism? Wow, you're a special one aren't you. I'm a 20 year old, and what does age matter? I have countless things to work for, and have owned several projects myself. You're reflecting your car in the sense that faggotry and naiveness just emanates from the shit you say. To each their own, but when someone gets butt-hurt by criticism, THAT's when trolls get born. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanium View Post
                      Trolls? What trolls? You came on a website to post pictures of your motor vehicle and don't like criticism? Wow, you're a special one aren't you. I'm a 20 year old, and what does age matter? I have countless things to work for, and have owned several projects myself. You're reflecting your car in the sense that faggotry and naiveness just emanates from the shit you say. To each their own, but when someone gets butt-hurt by criticism, THAT's when trolls get born. Pathetic.
                      Okay troll. Review your previous posts and think about what you said. Afterwards, look for anything constructive you may or may not have said. Then, get someone else to use an offset calculator and pick your next set of wheels for you, because for you to act like such an asshat on this forum you're doing everything wrong. Have a nice life sir.
                      HighwaySTAR Garage

Comment

Ignore Justin Bieber up there. That is one sick ass Type R!! Clean and simple executed with perfection bro!! Keep doing what your doing!!!
                        Last edited by SoLOwX3; 08-08-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

damn super clean for sure
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I remember when Steve shot this. Beyond gorgeous.

Comment

Shits on point! Sweet house too!

Comment

Working...
                              X