another truck guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another truck guy

hey everybody. I am currently working on a 1992 isuzu pickup. got some pretty cool ideas and I figured Id use these forums to share the progress and get feedback along the way. I came here after seeing that black hardbody with the white diamond racing wheels. It completely changed the way I look at minitrucks and really got me motivated.

Anyway, Im working on getting my pictures together to start the build thread, I still need to take a few more but I have a newbie question. How do I embed pics? I sse the attachment button, but do i have to resize my pics so small? or just host them somewhere else on the web? what is the best way?

thanks
    Last edited by cheesefacedogbone; 08-05-2013, 07:51 PM. Reason: I spell like a tard tonight because Ive been drinking

heres a try at pics. i started with lowriders. here is my 84 fleetwood on hydraulics I had about 10 years ago now. This pic was taken when I was at school in blairsville,PA. the building in the background are the wyotech campus. I spent a year there in Auto body and paint, Street rod and custom fab, and chassis fabrication.

Last edited by cheesefacedogbone; 08-05-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I had several other vehicles since, but they are lost in an abandoned myspace account. lol. I went through a mild rat rod kinda phase. here is my 62 chevy truck I had a couple years back. truck was too trusty to really get serious with so i just had some fun with it.
      this is it when I got it.

and about 100 bucks and 3 weeks later

another pic before the steelies.

anyway. maybe more pics coming soon here or a link to the build thread. Ill try to get that up tomorrow night.
      Last edited by cheesefacedogbone; 08-05-2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: im new...

Comment

Welcome.

This thread will be your new hangout.
        We're a stance forum, so if you need us to fix your car, well, just put it here.
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

Not bad. Good progress.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
          X