Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora from Germany

Hi guys,

I'm Lars, 22 years old and from Rostock/Germany. My english is not perfect, so don't goof on me I read in this forum for a long time, and today I decided to register.
    In Germany the Jetta IV is named Bora, in case you wondered what a Bora is when you read the title... I bought this car in february 2012. It's a 1998 2.3 VR5 with 150hp. First owner was Volkswagen in Wolfsburg, so the car is nearly fully loaded. Unfortunately the paint isn't perfect anymore, but oberall the car was in quite good condition!

First act were coilovers and wheels. Fortunately a friend had some Dz exklusiv DZ1 in 17x8.5 ET30 & 17x10 ET30.

There also were some modifications like exhaust system (still in the making), sidemarkers, ...
    Next week I will trade my wheels for some others. It's time to change something, getting bored of the wheels after 1 1/2 years. There are also a lot of new parts at home but I don't have enough time for installing, because I'm writing exams and bachelor thesis right now. But I will let you guys know when when it's going on in a couple of weeks!

Looks nice so far

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X