Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylines

Hey guys,

My name is Adam, i'm from Perth, Australia. Been lurking the site for a long time now and thought i better get my shit together and post an intro thread at the very least.

I currently own a '94 r33 4 door on some 18' rota's that came with the car. Manual, rb25det, the usual FMIC, coilovers, exhaust etc. It's a little gangster and makes me feel like a big man. Within a year I've also owned a r32 4 door, and a s2 r33 coupe . The 32 went like the clappers and liked to do skids but unfortunately it was just a endless pit of problems and potential problems so that went to an unsuspecting victim (not really, i had spent a lot on it to get it up to scratch). The 33 coupe was just too good and clean for a ratty punk that didn't know too much at the time, so sold that and then bought the 32 for some mechanical experience and shenanigans.

The new girl:

I've just rebuilt These equips with new hardware, polish, painted centres etc but the widths and offset were for women (17x8.5+31, 17x9.5+35) so i'll be relipping them. Haven't really decided what to do but ideally 17x10 and 17x11.5/12, no idea on what the offsets would be yet.

I've no idea if those links worked but that's that. I'm keen to get to know you guys and what not
    Cheers

That will look sick! I love R33 4 doors so much!

Comment

Originally posted by JC. View Post
      That will look sick! I love R33 4 doors so much!
      Thanks man. Yeah I've got a soft spot for them too even if they aren't as popular as the 32 or 34 sedans

Comment

looks promising man, welcome

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Nice rides

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

YES!! Love the 4 doors!! will look nice with the equips!
            New Zealand thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22785

Comment

Thanks gang!

Comment

That 4 door is looking good

Comment

Oh man...I'm drooling right now!

Amazing cars bro & welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome man, a great project!

Build thread?

Comment

Working...