No announcement yet.

tC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FiveAxis_tC, Is that your tc on your avatar? And thank you very, much and we have the same specs. What rims do you have and what is the offset, also what size tire are you running? Once you let me know than we can go from there. As for my ride I rolled my fender the ghetto way with a bat and heat gun...lol. They came out really good, but than I started adding thicker spacers and it started rubbing again so I flared them out and well that did not come out as good as I had hoped. My specs are Front: 19x8.5 et20 (with 15mm spacers) wrapped in federal ss595 215/35/19. Rear: 19x9.5 et15 (with 25mm spacers) wrapped in falken 452's 225/35/19.
    Last edited by dqlostsoulz; 04-30-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Gonna put in werke son! Just wet sanded my 17's and getting them ready to paint and also have some federals 205/40/17 on there way for moar stretch...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Whore!
        Sam Hussein(aka Samsneez)
        State of Stance l Florida West Coast Coordinator
        Garage 5 l Owner
        BRIDE Japan Whole Sale
        Sam@stateofSTANCE.com

Comment

hmm 225 on a 9.5? Bro im running a 225 on a 10 and it's not that bad of a stretch, if you're rubbing in the back i'd suggest a 215
          I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

Originally posted by dqlostsoulz View Post
            FiveAxis_tC, Is that your tc on your avatar? And thank you very, much and we have the same specs. What rims do you have and what is the offset, also what size tire are you running? Once you let me know than we can go from there. As for my ride I rolled my fender the ghetto way with a bat and heat gun...lol. They came out really good, but than I started adding thicker spacers and it started rubbing again so I flared them out and well that did not come out as good as I had hoped. My specs are Front: 19x8.5 et20 (with 15mm spacers) wrapped in federal ss595 215/35/19. Rear: 19x9.5 et15 (with 25mm spacers) wrapped in falken 452's 225/35/19.
            yea thats my tC!! right now im on MRR GT1s 19x8.5 +48 offset 215/35/19 in the front and 19x9.5 +48 offset in the rear 225/35/19 and the tires are the Falken FK452s.

how do you roll the fenders with a bat??? did the paint chip at all?? i had some friends do it on their cars with a fender roller and their paint chipped... haha

sorry for all the questions but this is all new to me and i want to make sure the end result is SUPER CLEAN.. lol
            Last edited by FiveAxis_tC; 05-01-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsneez View Post
              Whore!
              Are you stocking me boy......hahaha

Originally posted by Checho View Post
              hmm 225 on a 9.5? Bro im running a 225 on a 10 and it's not that bad of a stretch, if you're rubbing in the back i'd suggest a 215
              Yeah I fixed the problem kinda. My thing was I wanted more poke and was removing neg camber, which created the rubbing.

Originally posted by FiveAxis_tC View Post
              yea thats my tC!! right now im on MRR GT1s 19x8.5 +48 offset 215/35/19 in the front and 19x9.5 +48 offset in the rear 225/35/19 and the tires are the Falken FK452s.

how do you roll the fenders with a bat??? did the paint chip at all?? i had some friends do it on their cars with a fender roller and their paint chipped... haha

sorry for all the questions but this is all new to me and i want to make sure the end result is SUPER CLEAN.. lol
              The pic on your avatar looks pretty good..what are you dropped on? As for rolling my fenders with a bat and heat. You will need lots of patience. My paint did not chip it actually came out very good I impressed my self. And it was my very first time. What you do is jack up the car then stick the bat between the tire and fender and hold the bat at a 45 degree angle and slowly lower the car; till it is snug, Than you heat a section at a time and roll.

Comment

right now i am dropped on tannabe DF210 1.7" front and 2.2 back.. im planning on putting some sprints on thats going to drop it to 2.5 all around eventualy get coilovers.. ima see if there are any DIY videos on rolling fenders with bats on youtube because i REALY want to do it ASAP haha.. but thanks for your help!!

Comment

so clean man, I love it.

Comment

Thanks deftoneZ, always figuring new ways to change it up.

Comment

• Last edited by dqlostsoulz; 05-17-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• mount them. now. and then take pictars my friend.
                        1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

Comment

• Thats next on the agenda my friend....than lots of peektures.

Comment

• Rattle can FTMFW

Comment

• throw those on and take some pic tars!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X