Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, hello there...

Here is my 1976 Merz 300D in Northern California

I'm a little older than most but I just can't manage to leave shit alone. I've gone through quite a few cars, putting coilovers on them and quickly realizing I'm just a bit too old and my kidneys can't take the beating anymore. I never want to lower a car again!
    But it doesn't take long to be riding offroad in a car before I get the bug again and do it anyway. I've been fighting the urge for a while now on my Merz. If I do anything to it, it'll be bags!

With that said, the photo you see above was a poor attempt at easing my anxiety with my stock ride and desire to be low. So the truth is, here is the car as it sits today:

I am not going to post a "build" thread because there is nothing this car needs other than low and a 1 or 2 more speakers. I will not put BBS or any other wheel of the day on this car because these stock paint matched hubs have been making a mess in my jeans since I was 10 years old and I've never fallen out of love with them in the last 30 years.

That is all, that is my story.

I want an older Merc so bad..just bag it and call it a day!

Comment

Awesome Benz

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X