FD Owner, from vancouver BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD Owner, from vancouver BC

Whatsup guys. Got 2 FDs (1 LHD other RHD) a EK hatchback civic Alot of wheels lol. Just learning alot more in depth about suspension / tires and wheels / fitment now that im taking the plunge into a widebody and extreme wheel setup for the fd.

Could use some advice though, first off whats the most narrow tire i can run on 13 inch wide wheels? I need to roll around with stretch for a lil while i save my pennys for a ronin widebody. I have seperate rims for when i drive the car hard / at the track. So till i get these bigger fenders sadly the new wheel setup will be for form over function.. but not for long

Some pics / specs

Going for a attempt to fit Rays Victrix Brainers 18x12 -2 , 18x13 -14 on the silver fd, lol. Going to need a ronin widebody for when i zero out my camber and run proper tires. Just got my current widebody and mocking stuff up though.. gonna need to pull some mad camber, but its possible lol

bringing them home lol

Amemiya AW7s on the black fd with no spacers (I have 2 sets of these wheels lol) Tien superstreets dont go very low

civic

Damn...

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X