Hello from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alabama

I'm Evan, I have a 1996 Mustang gt vert and a 1993 z32 TT.

The Mustang is my DD and I'm in the pursuit of going lower.

The z32 is my long term project

Digging the cars!
    Welcome, I cannot wait to see where these go.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      Digging the cars!
      Welcome, I cannot wait to see where these go.
      Thanks, I'm wanting to go a lot lower with the Mustang next step is coilovers, which the market is very slim for the sn95s

The Z is just going to be lowered a little bit it's going to be the weekend/track car (500hp+ is my goal with it.

Comment

I sure love white girls haha nice I love the sn body styles ,any idea on what coil overs lookin for some myself?

Comment

Originally posted by DomesticStance View Post
          I sure love white girls haha nice I love the sn body styles ,any idea on what coil overs lookin for some myself?
          haha, your guess is as good as mine at this point, most coilovers made for the sn cars aren't made to go super low. I've looked at Maximum Motorsports, but just can't see spending over a grand on sleeved struts. Raceland just came out with a kit (coilovers up front adjustable coils out back) in March. I've also looked at KW and UPR coilovers none of the options are anywhere close to cheap minus the Racelands ($470)

Comment

Awesome

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
            X