Clear All

• ALFA ROMEO 147 - Australia

Finally got my ride looking good enough to share with you guys
    From Australia it's a "Alfa Romeo 147 2008 2.0L TwinSpark"
    Haven't done too many mods just yet
    -OEM sport eibach springs lowering it by 40mm
    -18" concave rims
    -black taillights and grill

I'd love to have the car slammed but for now it is daily driven, low enough and functional. I may start saving up for an adjustable coilover set-up but I study full-time so may take a while, and i just spent over 2.5K on wheels and suspension

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like chrisiuga.

s1.jpg
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like chrisiuga.

m2.JPG

m3.JPG

m4.JPG

m5.JPG

Some other photos

Please leave some feedback
    Last edited by chrisiuga; 06-01-2013, 08:21 AM.

Lower!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomatosoupp View Post
      Lower!
      Haha, yeah if i could lower it more atm I would
      I've already lowered it 40mm with the sport springs, to get it lower i'd need coilovers or bags, as soon as I save up enough ill put some coilovers

Comment

saw you drive past Reema boulevard this week, i go to gleneagles sec. car looks good in person
        Not a cop

Comment

Originally posted by Australian Stance View Post
          saw you drive past Reema boulevard this week, i go to gleneagles sec. car looks good in person
          haha thanks man , yeah i live in ehills

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

hello got a photo in daylight?

Comment

Originally posted by no speak View Post
                hello got a photo in daylight?
                sorry its taken a bit to reply, don't have the car anymore

Only have the night pictures in the final state, rest are on stock rims and height.

These 2 are the only 2 in daytime i could find

http://imgur.com/a/NZhAE

Comment

Working...
                X