X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid on the block 350z NL

Hey all,

I'm Jack 21 years old and i'm new here.
    i live in The Netherlands and own a usa Nissan 350z 2003 with some small mods
    and before this i had a Volkswagen golf 4 gti that looks like this:

but i got bored of 150pk so i looked a litte around and found a nissan 350z and with some mods it looks like this right now

I added a HKS replica exhaust and some kw oil covers window's tinted k&n typhoon intake and i'm busy making my new rims fit!
    Work Rezax2 but i think i need a camber kit and roll my fenders! and i asked alot of company's but they all charge to much money or say its to dangours to roll because of the paint, At the back i got et -23 and front -6 and i got kind of a big lip 4.5 inch and 5 inch
    but for sure im gonna make them fit enough talk here are soms pic's!

The work rezax2

And here under the car Need to lower it more and make the wheels fit!

THAT ASS !

So far this is it i'm still looking how i gonna fit these wheels the best way they are a so up for sell looking to get 2500 euro thats with tyres what you see is what you get but if not im gonna to make them fit with a camber and fender roll.
    And then a to do list is sport cats, some interior things and repaint some things or the whole car,

dik hoor!
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Make them fit! They will look awesome properly fitted.

Also please take the tint off the tails!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Im sure you can find someone good to do your fenders, you can definitely get them to fit, 350z's can pull of some crazy wheels

Oh, take the stickers and tailight tint off!

Comment

Roll that fender.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

This explains the Poke ....

Make them fit...
            Already contacted Dreamworks?

Comment

I love this, seen fender pulls on 350z's before. Leave the tailight tint!! Why does everyone **** on tinted lights on here...

Comment

Originally posted by malithgo View Post
                I love this, seen fender pulls on 350z's before. Leave the tailight tint!! Why does everyone **** on tinted lights on here...
                cuz it looks cheap as fuck. especially when its tinted that dark with a ghetto ass rattle can with orange peel all over the light. nuff said.

| CKS | HRE |
                IG @9uns

Comment

Working...
                X