2006 Subaru Impreza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Subaru Impreza

Hey guys, decided to post my car here and see what people think. Lots of nice builds here, love looking through them, always looking for subaru builds . So my car is a 2006 Impreza, base model its good for now, 2nd car, had a b5 audi a4 as my first. Onto the pics:

Some people like the green wheels, some don't, i didn't really care, they were winters and needed refinishing.

After most of the snow melted I put the summers on, and the front lip, lowered it on h&r springs the next week.

I'd like to hear what you guys think and what you would want to see, looking to get rid of the resonator, get a cold air intake, strut bars, couple sti bits (seats, links, sway bars..) maybe wrx brakes. Anyway, looking forward to feedback!
    Last edited by Stately; 04-10-2013, 12:44 PM.

Nothing wrong with a 2.5i! Even the guys from Bag Riders have them!

My buddy had an '06 2.5i wagon with a Weapon-R intake and an STi catback, it sounded pretty nice.

I have Kartboy endlinks and a Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar on my '08 2.5i hatchback, I love the handling so that's something you could consider.

Do you have halogen or HID bulbs in your headlights? In one picture they look like xenon lights and in the other they look like halogens.
    Instagram: @HOONResponsibly

Comment

Not a bad start! You've got some good plans in the works. If you need ideas, check out the Builds section.

Welcome to StanceWorks!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by Fred802 View Post
        Nothing wrong with a 2.5i! Even the guys from Bag Riders have them!

My buddy had an '06 2.5i wagon with a Weapon-R intake and an STi catback, it sounded pretty nice.

I have Kartboy endlinks and a Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar on my '08 2.5i hatchback, I love the handling so that's something you could consider.

Do you have halogen or HID bulbs in your headlights? In one picture they look like xenon lights and in the other they look like halogens.
        Yeah I've seen the Bag Riders one, very nice! Right now i just have the muffler deleted but I want a bit more rumble. I'm not sure if it's the sti's in general or if it is the blob eye subaru's, but one of them just have a smaller resonator, might just get one of those so its not too loud. I will definitively look into the aftermarket sway bars and endlinks and yes those are HID bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Not a bad start! You've got some good plans in the works. If you need ideas, check out the Builds section.

Welcome to StanceWorks!
          Thank You! Yeah I've been looking at the build section lots haha, lots of inspiration there

Comment

Originally posted by Stately View Post
            Yeah I've seen the Bag Riders one, very nice! Right now i just have the muffler deleted but I want a bit more rumble. I'm not sure if it's the sti's in general or if it is the blob eye subaru's, but one of them just have a smaller resonator, might just get one of those so its not too loud. I will definitively look into the aftermarket sway bars and endlinks and yes those are HID bulbs.
            If you want to hear that boxer rumble you should look into getting unequal length headers.

Just so you know, the projectors in that car are for halogen bulbs. They're completely different than xenon projectors because halogen bulbs produce light in a different way than xenon bulbs do. If you want to do it the right way TRS makes a kit for your car so you can just swap the projectors.

Or if you just want the look of white light over yellow you should check out Osram Night Breakers. They're a halogen bulb that puts out a nice white light. The same buddy that had the '06 2.5i wagon had them installed and I thought he had HIDs in because of the color.
            Instagram: @HOONResponsibly

Comment

Originally posted by Fred802 View Post
              If you want to hear that boxer rumble you should look into getting unequal length headers.

Just so you know, the projectors in that car are for halogen bulbs. They're completely different than xenon projectors because halogen bulbs produce light in a different way than xenon bulbs do. If you want to do it the right way TRS makes a kit for your car so you can just swap the projectors.

Or if you just want the look of white light over yellow you should check out Osram Night Breakers. They're a halogen bulb that puts out a nice white light. The same buddy that had the '06 2.5i wagon had them installed and I thought he had HIDs in because of the color.
              Yeah, looking into UEL headers too, the lights are actually off an sti, so the hid came with the light

Comment

Good start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Hey guys, been a while since my first post, nothings really changed with the car been in school and time to work on it has kinda gone away. Did a few shoots though and have lots of ideas, hopefully can get some stuff going this winter break. Enjoy the pics:

Photographer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60760456@N05/

And some that I took:
                  Hauling

Missing Summer...

Winter wheels for this year

Ready for the snow.....

Will try to upload more often lol, thanks for looking

P.S. resonator was removed too, backfires for days!

Comment

go with coilovers and go real low
                    Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Originally posted by Illeste9x View Post
                      go with coilovers and go real low
                      I want to for sure haha, I was looking at RaceLands because they are cheap, but I'm not really working at the moment and don't have much cash to spend. The springs are nice though, maybe I'll get coils in the summer

Comment

Working...
                      X