Unce unce unce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unce unce unce

Sup Stanceworks! My name is Miguel, Im a Moderator on VADriven.com. Enjoying everything this board has to offer. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Whatup son.
    Wut?

Comment

yo sup

Comment

hello

Comment

Welcome to the site. What do you drive?

Comment

an 02 VW jetta, lowered on Raceland Coilovers, aftermarket enkie knockoff mesh looking wheels. Thats about it, its the 2.0L model, great on gas. Funds have hit an all time low for me and my wife recently so my tax return dreams of new wheels are now going towards paying the IRS.

Comment

i miss my 2.0 mk4 jetta

pics?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

shitty pics

here in a few weeks im going to cut the front sway car out, remove the front helper springs, cut about 1" of material out of the bottom of the front coils (give me more travel), and lower it about 1"+.

Comment

My old SRT.

My old Volvo Wagon with IPD suspension on 18" BBS RK's

Comment

crappy pic of the interior work i did on my Jetta.

Comment

Ah nice. I check up on Dope Status on VA Driven on the daily.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

welcome! not a fan of the srt's usually but that looked pretty good

Comment

Welcome. I'm a member on VAdriven too.
                          '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Welcome. Where did you find your houndstooth headliner fabric?

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Welcome. Where did you find your houndstooth headliner fabric?
                              Local fabric store here in town. $20 2 yards of it. They didnt have enough to do my headliner with, so i only did my pillars with it, Headliner is a padded black Headliner fabric.

Comment

Working...
                              X