From NY; first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From NY; first car

Been on here for a while now, bought my first car which is a 99 civic ex not too long ago and its finally starting to somewhat come together. I dont even have my license yet hahaha
    The rims are esm bbs reps ( i know i know theyre reps but its all i could afford), the fronts are 16x8 wrapped in 195/40, and the rears are 16x9 wrapped in 205/40. i have adjustable camber arms in the rear and the fenders are somewhat rolled. I couldnt get the bolts off for the front camber so im just leaving it as is right now.
    Once i get the front camber in ill go lower. And no this is not funded by my parents, i work 4 days a week at a pharmacy. I am trying to convince my parents to give me the 6 speed jetta wagon in the background

rear fitment

was the car in a front end accident? the caster on that front wheel looks fucked
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      was the car in a front end accident? the caster on that front wheel looks fucked
      not that i know of, its probably because i havent gotten an alignment yet after installing the coilovers

Comment

Not bad.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Good colors going on here. No license crew ftw.
          '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
          '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
          '01 BMW 740iL
          Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Niice !
            sigpic

|| - Lowered 320i E36 Sedan - ARKTISGRAU-Metallic - ||

Instagram :: district_ride

Comment

Working...
            X