New Here And I LOVE IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here And I LOVE IT!!

Whats up guys I've been in the car scene fro quite some time and have known about Stanceworks for a long time and now that I have joined officially I feel like I'm apart of the family!

thanks guys. - Jack
    LURKINNN

Greetings. Do you currently have a car/pictures?
    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

I dont have any pics but I drive a Hyundai Veloster and I know its not your typical ride but I figured I would get into something different.
      LURKINNN

Comment

sweet, I think that would look awesome slammed. welcome
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Dude I'm waaayyy ahead of you, after this next paycheck I plan on ordering a set of coilovers and a set of Fifteen52 Tarmacs, i just have to figure out the right specs.

and how do you get one of those banner things at the bottom of your reply thing hahaha, im a noob
          LURKINNN

Comment

Fifteen52 Tarmacs in Alpine White

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7114/7...c46a9f6958.jpg
            LURKINNN

Comment

Pics of car?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JackHolland View Post
                Dude I'm waaayyy ahead of you, after this next paycheck I plan on ordering a set of coilovers and a set of Fifteen52 Tarmacs, i just have to figure out the right specs.

and how do you get one of those banner things at the bottom of your reply thing hahaha, im a noob
                It's under your settings/preferances. Look for signature and that's what ya want. Also those wheels I think would look great on a veloster
                1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

That sounds like it will be a good combination. Good luck
                  IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Thanks guys!!

I should be posting pics of the finished product in about 2 weeks.
                    LURKINNN

Comment

Working...
                    X