M3 Troll finally registers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 Troll finally registers

Heya guys, Just thought id finally register and say hi. Been lookin and browsing so many sick rides on here for months that i thought id finally join up. Ive been inspired to start stanceing and setting up my 99 M3 vert.

Owner of a 1999 M3 vert 5sp,
    Owner of a 1995 325 Vert 5sp
    Owner of 1 AWESOME HONDA CRV....wifes car

Anyhow lookin to do some work with my M3 and do some setups either with my 17'bbs style5, or lookin to ride on my 18" ACS Type 3s

Both rims are for sale as well as some 19' rohannas i have but since i cant post pics of the ride or rims...ill have to be patient and just post like normal people. Cant wait to post up and showyou guys what i get to play with.

1. wheels

2. stance is not a verb

3. pics

Comment

working on it now...haha

Comment

Thats the Car I bought it already has DDM tuning coilovers and running 19" Rohannas 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears with 235/35/19 all around.

Wanting to either refinish my style 5's

or planning on running these ACS i picked up, Whichever I dont sell those are what Ill probably put on the car, however im really leaning towards the ACS Type 3's But im not all entirely sure what size tires to run and or setup to set the suspension up to as well.

And sorry for using the word "stanceing" as a verb. first post and already lookin retarded. hence why i dont join forums.

Comment

Sell the ACS, refinish the style 5s, buy Broadway Static coilovers

all set bro
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Cool cool.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
            X