Comment

welcome to stanceworks...!

Comment

welcome! compomotives?

Comment

Originally posted by psiglx View Post
          welcome! compomotives?
          Mucho correcto,

I think They were the last 16" centres they had in that style, the rest of the wheel was built by buying 2 complete second hand sets, selling unwanted parts and refurbing the bits I did want.

Mega ball ache

Comment

i tried to get a set a few years ago and they stopped the 16s and 15s for these centers, i was so mad...but since sold the car so no big deal now

Comment

Originally posted by psiglx View Post
              i tried to get a set a few years ago and they stopped the 16s and 15s for these centers, i was so mad...but since sold the car so no big deal now
              Thank your lucky stars they were not in stock, the factory finnish was shocking, when I received them I sent them of for refurbishment and machining because the face looked as if some one had used a brick to diamond cut it.

Now there ok but a lot of agro. Wheels are about to be modded again so that I can tuck the fronts and drop the back some more

Pic's will follow

Comment

awesome, can't wait to see it

Comment

Love your wheels. Clean car.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Update time, about to crack the engine management then she lives

fronts cambered now to so can drop it some more but no pic's yet

Comment

lots has happened since last post, at the moment I'm fighting to get the car finished for edition 38, countdown minus 2 weeks, my list to do is not big but are things which need to be done Reuben at Tunning werks. Were also trying to finish a mk1 for the show as well, baby blue 2 door 76 with a KR on throttle bodies, bbs splits and orig speck interior, BLACK OPZ has been created , watch this space.

As per my last post the engine was in……..then came out. Shakey (who has done the engine conversion for me) had a word and the car was dismantled again, loom extended, engine split, powder coated in a leather finish the put together again. The bays been stripped, smoothed then painted, all bottles removed, battery moved, fans been replaced by a facet face item.

Now playing with tyres after I split my fronts and made them narrow so that I could tuck. In shakeys words, your car sits wak, so that’s been addressed at the moment.

Were do I go from here, well 3 shows in 1 month then the cars getting mothballed, engine comes out again and everything we can’t see is getting removed and powder coated,, the cars gone so far I might as well go all the way.

and a tease

Last edited by DUBY; 08-17-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Damn! I wish my 16v looked like that, awesome ride man.

Comment

I'm pumped about this... please keep us updated as you wrap it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            I'm pumped about this... please keep us updated as you wrap it up!
                            I'm struggling to finnish it to be honest, cant get it to sit right because the tyre sizes I want are not made, so I'm having to compromise which means the car will lay on the floor on static suspension, looks good but I'm surrounded by speed bump. I'm having to run a 165 width to get the tyre profile I want, great in the dry, catch a bus in the rain.

About to look on some us websites to see if I can get them from there

NEW TYRES ARRIVED THIS MORNING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now let the play begin.
                            Last edited by DUBY; 08-17-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

right

had a manic 5 weeks leeding upto edition 38, was trying to help a mate finnish his mk1, 3 years in the making

and finaly sorted out the drop

and at the show

and before anyone says anything, its not on air

Comment

first time here in months, last show of the year was west side

drove home, straight into the lock up for winter

boredom set in and the inevitable happened,,,,,,,,,1 month later this arrived

Yeah baby, going to catch some air,,,,,,,,,,,,loads more carbon being made, new anchors and some paint,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X