• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh melbourne member 72 vw type 3 squareback and 73 chevy luv truck

*photo up*
    Hey guys new member from Melbourne
    Always loved lowered cars and minitrucks
    Owned a few different kinds but things have changed and I sold my '02 hilux that was sitting on its on rails and bought a 72 Volkswagen type 3 squareback which is in the middle of getting registered as my daily driver which is going to need some low after its inspected and iv also got a 73 Chevy luv truck project which once I get a mig welder n work shop properly set up at home I want to smooth the engine bay, repair the tub and notch and 4 link the rear
    I'm hoping to get a bit of advice and experience from you guys

Sounds cool, can't wait to see a build thread for
    The truck. Welcome!
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Thanks, the trucks going to be a long slow progress, I lost my other one in a shed fire along with a lot of parts, I stripped my luv ready to get blasted and it just happened to be out of the shed when it burnt down, not a lot has changed since then but we are geting closer to getting set back up to get back to work, at the moment iv got a makeshift work shop on a dirt floor to do the vw, iv also got a lh slr torana of my dads to do when we get organised so things wil be slow

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Comment

This is nice.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Keeping my eyes on this. Was originally going to get one but opted for something newer to start with.

Comment

Thanks guys,
            It wasnt running and hadn't been registered when I bought it and it was a bit scary selling my Commodore that started first click n had 120,000 on it but when you love a car u just make it work
            Its now running and registered as my daily driver, but I'm going to wait a couple weeks get a good feel for it n work out what it needs before the $$$ and time realy disapear into it and then il start a build thread, il proly get impatient between now n then n adjust my tortion bars tho, for some lows

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X