New Here, Pics of My 740IL and Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here, Pics of My 740IL and Mustang

Hey guys, I'm Ryan from the Winston-Salem area in NC. I've been messing around with cars pretty much my whole life (I'm only 17 now and I work at a tire shop), and just wanted to share some pics of my rides.

My DD is a BMW 740IL. All I have done to it so far is FK coilovers, M-Parallel wheels, and a few small things here and there.. At my school there's 4 inch tall speed bumps, so I can't go too low, but this is about as low as I can safely go. This is the only pic I have at this stance.

And at a higher stance.

And my weekend car. 1997 Mustang. I bought the car stock and have been slowly modding it to where I want it to be.

And my previous cars.

Looks great especially for someone your age

Comment

These are all dope. I'm 17 but my stable is a little less... Legit
      '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
      '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
      '01 BMW 740iL
      Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Nice lineup.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Damn, a 740Li at your age.. In Europe we arent even allowed to drive at that age!

Good luck and welcome
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I'd also like to add that I have paid for all of the cars posted above IN FULL by myself, with the exception of the Mustang which my dad let me have for $1000.

Comment

damn, good for you man^ im also 17 and i have to pay for everything as well so i know how you feel. LOL

welcome to s/w!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Why is the BMW badged as a 750iL?

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  beat me to it
                  DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                  E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

For the Bond-status
                    Lucas
                    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                    Originally posted by LCG
                    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Sheesh, when I was 17 I had a 1984 VW Scirocco. $400. And I had a job. I should have stepped up my game.
                      cheap/junk/fads/build
                      HVLP
                      4 LIFE

Comment

17 and has four cars ? Do you by any chance have any other jobs that aren't exactly legal ? like say street pharmacist at night, tire shop installer by day ? Welcome. clean rides man .
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by slow90coupe View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome! I'd also like to add that I have paid for all of the cars posted above IN FULL by myself, with the exception of the Mustang which my dad let me have for $1000.
                          Seems Legit...

Not saying you didn't, but does your family perhaps OWN said tire shop? I'm not being negative or trying to start trouble. I just helped my son get his car and he's 17. I also had to pay for my items at 17 and I had ONE older vehicle to start and you've had 4 relatively new ones at 17? Insurance ALONE is a killer at that age. More power to ya if you have the ability.

Either way, nice stable and I look forward to your continued progress. Love the e38. Plans?

Originally posted by Jorge View Post

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                            Seems Legit...

Not saying you didn't, but does your family perhaps OWN said tire shop? I'm not being negative or trying to start trouble. I just helped my son get his car and he's 17. I also had to pay for my items at 17 and I had ONE older vehicle to start and you've had 4 relatively new ones at 17? Insurance ALONE is a killer at that age. More power to ya if you have the ability.

Either way, nice stable and I look forward to your continued progress. Love the e38. Plans?

My dad does indeed own the tire shop I work for. I've actually had 13 (I think) cars already lol. I started out with a Toyota Celica, fixed it up, flipped it and just kept on buying cars and selling them for profit. That plus detailing cars on the side really makes it add up. My parents do pay for my insurance. We have a deal that as long as I keep a clean driving record with no tickets, they will pay for my insurance. If I get a ticket, I have to pay for it. I pay for my own gas/maintenance/mods, and that's enough to keep me breaking even.

The E38 is pretty much done. Once I wear the tires out, I'll get some wheels for it. I mainly just mod the Mustang and keep the E38 road worthy.

And the E38 has had the 750 badge on it since I bought it. The PO did a 2001 light upgrade and replaced all badges.. guess he wanted it to look like a 750. I don't mind it, but I wouldn't have put it on there.

Comment

Working...
                            X