New from the tdotO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from the tdotO

New member from toronto, recently joined the stanceworks forum...now my classes aren't so boring
    Last edited by ahage; 02-06-2013, 06:54 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can't help you with the sig.. I have no pic in mine, and couldn't figure it out. But welcome! I'm about 35 mins away from you.. ish.

What do you drive? Any pics?
    -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
    by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by CRG Racer24 View Post
      Can't help you with the sig.. I have no pic in mine, and couldn't figure it out. But welcome! I'm about 35 mins away from you.. ish.

What do you drive? Any pics?

i actually live in mississauga too now, i currently drive an 01 bmw e46 coupe, i used to drive a semi gloss black bmw e30, you might have seen it around if your from the sauga area...or maybe the flat black mk3 vr6 i had before that?? thanks for the welcome, which area do you live in?

Comment

current project thread

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

I'm in the 403/Dundas area.. I did just see a black E46 coupe (I think) with some sort of exhaust down on Royal Windsor and Winston Churchill today.. I was in the car wash with my buddy (my car wasn't there).

Other than that, not sure if I've seen you. Was the mk3 a hatch, or sedan?

If you've seen a slammed, grey Mazda 2 roaming around, that's me
          -Alex

20140817_194828

Comment

I'm in the 403/Dundas area.. I did just see a black E46 coupe (I think) with some sort of exhaust down on Royal Windsor and Winston Churchill today.. I was in the car wash with my buddy (my car wasn't there).

Other than that, not sure if I've seen you. Was the mk3 a hatch, or sedan?

If you've seen a slammed, grey Mazda 2 roaming around, that's me

i remember seeing a slammed mazda 2 on black rims i think?? like crazy slammed??
            im near 401/mavis

heres the mk3 i had:

and heres a before/after pic of the e30:

and no i wasnt in that area, and my car is fully stock right now just black rims, check out the link to the build posted above

Comment

Yeah dude, I checked it out and the car I saw looked exactly like it! No joke lol. You got a copycat, for now until your build takes off. You got a good start going there.

I think I've seen that mk3 before.. plus you're at Terry Fox in that pic right? I think I might've seen it up there before.. I've only been to Terry like 4 times anyway.

And yes, black rims, white lettered tires, crazy slammed haha :P.. that was me! I'm going lower this year, and going crazy wide on the wheels, so keep an eye out still . Hope to see you around sometime this year!
              -Alex

20140817_194828

Comment

Yeah dude, I checked it out and the car I saw looked exactly like it! No joke lol. You got a copycat, for now until your build takes off. You got a good start going there.

I think I've seen that mk3 before.. plus you're at Terry Fox in that pic right? I think I might've seen it up there before.. I've only been to Terry like 4 times anyway.

And yes, black rims, white lettered tires, crazy slammed haha :P.. that was me! I'm going lower this year, and going crazy wide on the wheels, so keep an eye out still . Hope to see you around sometime this year!
                lol ya its near terry fox, thats where i used to hang out when i had the mk3, any lower on the mazda and you're gunna be half way through the ground haha, im pumped to see that

Comment

Yeah I don't go there too much.. that's not really my scene, personally. But that E30 is looking nice in your sig.. seems like you got it figured out, while I still have trouble and my internet's deciding to fuck with me nice and hard.

Haha.. that's the plan . Well.. not through the ground, just scraping that top layer of asphault, or ripping up road patch-work (did that just 4 days ago.. thought it was awesome lol). But yeah man, got a long road ahead of me, but it is only the beginning of the year.. same goes for you as well! I'll make sure I follow your build thread, and see that bimmer progress nicely.

I know I have a build thread on here somewhere too.. I don't update it enough. Well.. I'm not doing much work to my car right now either lol
                  -Alex

20140817_194828

Comment

Originally posted by ahage View Post
                    Good start.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Good start.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                      Thanks. Nice signature, best one I've seen.

Comment

Comment

Welcome

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
                            Welcome
                            thanks

Comment

where are all the locals??? anyone know where i can get my fenders rolled at??

Comment

Working...
                              X