New guy from Quebec.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Quebec.

Hi all, I'm new here and I like what I see so far! I've been working in the the car industry for about 10 years now and I love it! I currently work in an Audi dealership in Montreal and it's all good! Cars are my passion!

I'm 25 years old and I had quite a few cars but only 2 or 3 were nice. The best car I ever had was my 1991 BMW 318is which I sold a few years ago and I sincerely don't understand why I did sell it..

It was almost stock, it had black leather sport seats, a short shift kit, rear euro plate filler, euro headlight grilles and the 325i lip and I might be forgetting some stuff.. I loved that car very much!

I sold it to buy a 1999 USDM Honda Civic Si which later got stolen.

It had a short-ram intake, high flow cat, an exhaust, some random coilovers and a Mugen shift knob.. I loved it!

Electron blue pearl FTW!

Then I bought another Civic, an EJ6 Coupe which had a bad water infiltration.. I had good ideas for that car but the water coming in was making me mad!

I wanted to make it look a lot nicer..

I sold it, bought the car my aunt had which had less than 90 000 clicks for a very competitive price!

I plan to install Neuspeed coil springs, some spacers, a set of GS-R or SiR wheels, a front lip, a grille and some fogs and an exhaust tip and call it a day.

I will keep this car for as long as it runs or as long as the body is acceptable and I'll buy another car which I'm not too sure what with the money I'll have saved by owning this econobox!

For the next car, I prefer to have a car that comes from the brand I work for or that I can have great deals on parts.

So, if everything goes well, I'll be driving a B8 S4 or an MK6 Jetta GLI in the future depending on my financial situation!

That's about it for me!

Last edited by Tenassi; 01-26-2013, 12:11 AM.

Good luck and looking forward to that.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X