new to SW, 2 builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to SW, 2 builds

Been around the interweb car community for some time, thought I would drop in SW since my other forums are plain boring compared. I'm working on two builds, nothing crazy since I drive these cars often; 2006 Mercedes C55 AMG and a 2000 BMW M Coupe. Neither is really a 'stanced' car but thought I'd share nonetheless. Pictures of the C55 below, M Coupe is currently being worked on to reinforce the subframe and some suspension work. Both cars are static, the airtank in the back of the C55 is for the train horn, ask if you want details of anything specific--I have ‘em. Pictures to follow in the next month or so when the Coupe is back on the road.

The kids together--this is the before of the coupe, different wheels and suspension on it now.

Photoshoot with Joseph Knapp Photograpy

Dyno day at Proven Power with the TPA Motorsport in Tampa FL

some bike rack love

I'm jealous

Comment

Nice lineup.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I want your C55 quite badly! Welcome!
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

looks real clean man. i laughed at the guys covering their ears while it was on the dyno
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop??

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! M Coupe should be done by next week and hopefully the weather stays nice for a photo shoot. CCW content to follow...I love me some timeless wheels.

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
            looks real clean man. i laughed at the guys covering their ears while it was on the dyno
            My car was one of the quietest, we had a ZR1 with headers, catback and fully open baffles that was stoopid loud. Also didn’t help that the dyno was set up for FWD so the RWD exhaust sound waves bounced off the walls.

Comment

Welcome! Very very impressed and ofcourse; Jealous as fuck.
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Couple photos of the coupe, nothing of professional quality...yet

Comment

Working...
                X