Okie with a Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okie with a Toyota

Hey everyone. I'm not entirely new here but I'm finally showing my ugly mug. Spent many hours admiring the builds and info shared here and look forward to doing more of the same. Hopefully I'll be able to share some along the way. Currently I own and drive a '79 Toyota SR5 Corolla (chassis code Te51) and a E46 wagon as our family car. I'm in the process of rebuilding the Toyota so keep an eye out for my build thread.

Looks awesome!
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
      Looks awesome!
      Thanks i really appreciate the compliment. So far this has been one of the nicest, more knowledgeable forums I've been a part of in a long time. Even when someone dislikes a project they're still pretty mature about letting others know and there's always a ton of people to provide encouragement and share knowledge even if a project is less than traditional or the norm.

Comment

hell yeah! i almost bought one of these a couple years ago. really wish i did. they are awesome!

IG: Nick475

Comment

Very nice.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

That car is glorious.
            '94 Nissan Altima GXE
            '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

I love that color

Comment

Working...
              X