New Guy From Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy From Iowa

whats up guys my names Armin currently living in Des Moines Iowa, lived in St. Petersburg FL before this for almost 2 years and have lived in a few other states.

currently drive a 2008 audi a4 2.0t sline with triptronic/paddleshift and fwd shes stock for now but I do plan on getting wheels/suspension over winter so any suggestions will be taken im on a budget so probably dont want to spend more then 800 on wheels.

Previous cars considered of a bunch of hondas some dsms and few vws, Ive had alot of different stuff

im also a beginner at photography so here is some shots of the audi

picture of me and a buddy at my last event in tampa (pic not taken by me)

welcome from one Iowa member to another.

Flickr @michael_colby on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by noe30 View Post
      welcome from one Iowa member to another.
      thanks bud!

some extra pics of what I did to my grill also smoked my side markers/reflectors

Comment

Welcome. Any plans of slamming it?

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
          Welcome. Any plans of slamming it?
          thank you! and yes most definitely with in the next 2 months some sort of suspension will be coming more then likely coils but if I can afford it ill be on bags.

Comment

Now you need some form of low.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              Now you need some form of low.

Welcome to StanceWorks
              coming soon! haha

and thank you!

Comment

a little update, I know coilovers before wheels, but browsing craiglist, found these for under 400$ and I just had to have them

18x8.5 et 35 front and 18x9.5 et 40 rear

off a 2005 SL500 im not sure what the exact name of these wheels are, but I hope i can fit them and pull them off!

plans are to get them redone in some sort of a white/ cream color? but very open to suggestions

Comment

Good Steal homie!

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

finally test fit the wheels, few friends are telling me ill need spacers

front 18x8.5 et 35
                    rear 18x9.5 et 40
                    I wanted to run front 215/40/18 and rear 225/40/18 any suggestions would be great and also if you guys think I need spacers what size?

Comment

Working...
                    X