Hello S|W (long intro & pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello S|W (long intro & pictures)

Hello once again to all, I am new here from North Hollywood, California. Name is Aram I'm 17 years old and cars are my sweetest joy. The first time I ever saw a slammed car was probably two years ago and it was my buddies car 2003 e46 330ci, it had a special Lamborghini white pearl paint job with a metallic black roof, dumped on CCW classics, grey anodized faces and polished lips. While I was in my car driving behind him I noticed how polished lips stand out so well under street lights and I was in love with the whole idea. So I went ahead and begged my dad to get a BMW that we can slam, we already had a 2000 e39 540i so we got a whole paintjob on it added some extra spoilers here and there got Bilsteins and H&Rs for the car as well as a set of 19" ACS Type II the car was complete. Then I fell in love with the e34 M5 in that super funky purple color (Daytona Violet) so I had to have one of those, luckily one summer I was helping out a friend of mine at his shop we ran into one on AutoTrader, called the guy, had the car shipped down from Oregon to S.California. I realized this car was built to be original with no modifications so I tucked it away in the garage. Next up was my dads dream car, the legendary e30 M3. I was at Bimmerfest last summer and my dad calls me saying there's an M3 on eBay, which eventually led to him flying out driving the car all the way from Reno, Nevada back to home. The car was a one owner car for 22 years this guy babied this M3 like it was his kid. The car has DINAN stage 3 suspension, a DINAN ecu chip, and the list just goes on and on. We picked up a set of 17 inch BBS RS for it on super stretched tires, then came the interior custom done by Black Star Upholstery with Alcantara bolsters and M Tech cloth in the middle of the seats along with a sweet cluster we picked up from UK. The most final addition to the family was my e24 635csi grey market. I was on craigslist just lurking around and I found this beauty in San Francisco, CA, and I knew I had to have it for a project. Called the guy had the car shipped over to me and straight to the shop, every bushing and seal on the engine/tranny/diff was replaced also new oil/coolant. Then the suspension which is still unfinished to this day, I had H&R springs installed but really regret it, I got Bilstein Sports for the rear and I'm looking for e30 Bilstein sports in the front so that I can have all of the shocks revalved to much stiffer specs by Bilstein and finallly go LOW! The e24 has the most plans to it, it will be getting a full respray to Calypso Red, super wide wheels with low offsets to compliment those arches (hoping to go with Sempek if they're in production), full MTech body kit, with future plans of a turbo.

Now here are some pictures

sw 540i .jpg

e24 sw .jpg

sw m3 interior.jpg

sw e30 m3 .jpg
    Last edited by bawarian_euros; 12-20-2012, 12:09 AM.

Here's a few of my M5 it has the S38B38 (3.8) motor at 350-360hp, no sunroof, manual light seats and the rare interior. Also my 635csi with my friend's CCW's, offset was too high so it was rubbing on the insides and we had no spare spacers to use.

e24 sw side .jpg

e34 m5 sw .jpg

m5 sw int .jpg

Comment

Welcome to stance|works enjoy your stay.

I am looking forward to seeing more of that e24, but what makes it grey market? Shipped from europe and has the tags replaced with USDM ones?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
        Welcome to stance|works enjoy your stay.

I am looking forward to seeing more of that e24, but what makes it grey market? Shipped from europe and has the tags replaced with USDM ones?
        Yes it has the importer tags and higher compression motor (dirty no cat) rather than the US version.

Comment

Nice cars

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post

Nice cars
            Thank you, sir!

Comment

Damn that's a lot of money for a 17 year old. Good looks though. You have great taste and the cars are gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
                Damn that's a lot of money for a 17 year old. Good looks though. You have great taste and the cars are gorgeous.
                Haha well, my dad is also apart of this obsession so I'm not in it alone and thank you very much! The 6 series has the biggest plans I'll be spending a lot of time with it.

Comment

Welcome. Nice Beemers bro

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
                    Welcome. Nice Beemers bro
                    Glad to be apart of the S|W family, and thank you!

Comment

Nice BMWs.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X