Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ba Ba Booey!

(WARNING too broke for low right now)
    Hey now! I've never done intro section so here it goes. I bounce around Houston and San Antonio TEXAS. I've turned wrenches for Lexus 3 years, Volvo for 2 years, and various independent shops for another 5. Even with all the certifications and ASE's, turning wrenches is not a money making profession. Currently im working for a commercial A/C company my dad runs (no special treatment) Been driving BMW's since forever. 1986 535i, 1990 525i, 1995 ///M3. This e36 i got for $300 as a dealer trade in. The Audi was also, clean "grandma special" Finally my 2009 Chevy 5.3 V8 Z71 4x4 sigle cab (a rare combination) i use all the damn time in stupid Houston traffic. Im single, listen to ONLY Thrash metal , and play the bass. That's all folks. GO TEXANS! and GO DYNAMO!

check out the custom seat leather LOL

Last edited by ULY; 12-01-2012, 03:01 PM.

****CURRENT****
    2005 Volvo XC90
    2005 BMW Z4

The Audi needs a drop and wheels.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X