Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volkswagen Jetta... Or Golf... Or Jetta Coupe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volkswagen Jetta... Or Golf... Or Jetta Coupe...

Hello,

I'm an American living over in Germany for the next two years. I figured I would post my intro thread so I can get my plans out into the world. I'm hoping it will get me to stop dragging my feet on this purchase and help me start my build.

At this time I'm looking for a clean MK2 VW, built before 1990 (so I can take it home as my VW souvenir when I head back to the States at the end of '14). I'm leaning more towards a Jetta as my research has shown that model shares the most parts with its US cousins.

I love cars, I have an '85 RX-7 in storage back home and a 2012 Fit that I daily over here. I also love motorcycles (in January I'm picking up a GSX-R 400 that I'm taking back with me) but that's a more recently acquired interest.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody on here and I would love to hear everybody's input on my upcoming VW purchase!

Pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X