Silver 6er from Canada (Euro Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver 6er from Canada (Euro Content)

Hey Stanceworks, been lurking on the forum for awhile now and figured I should register so I can actually post stuff. Always been a big fan of Mike Burrough's builds and love the sort of vibe this forum gives out. I have a weak spot for anything old school or euro and have been loving all the amazing stuff I've seen in the builds section so far. I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada and hope to join you all in the quest for stance! Eventually..

Anywho here is my car, it's a 1978 BMW 635CSi that's been imported from Germany.

A few with a friends mx5

I've only had the car since the start of summer, so I haven't had much time or money to do things to it. Just small things. I'll probably start a build thread in the spring once I get more money and time to do stuff, but for now the car is hiding away for the brutal Canadian winter. Glad to be a part of this forum!
    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
    Merc 190E - Sold
    BMW 635CSi - Project
    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Can't wait to see this thing lower! It looks great man very clean car!

Comment

Thanks! Won't be getting coilovers for awhile yet as some bodywork has to be sorted out, and the coils have to be custom made. But it will be lower eventually!
      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
      Merc 190E - Sold
      BMW 635CSi - Project
      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Very nice.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X