Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 Opel Combo from Poland says hello to everyone here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this how it fits

Comment

Mom's Day today... was visiting my Mom too, that's tough business sometimes :P

Comment

Looks great. I like the green colour a lot more then the old grey
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Ladnie sie prezentuje!

Comment

Thanks buddies!

Dzięki Beemer widziany na Rejsizmie - propsy!!

Comment

Sometimes it has to be washed :P

Comment

And, let's have a slight overview for the interior
                (gonna be finished for the RACEISM event here in Poland - this weekend)

Comment

A few shots from RACEISM.pl event #4:

Comment

Few more shots of the interior, which is fully wrapped with vinyl:

Aaand yet few more shots from the internet:

Thanks!

Comment

Looks good man.

Comment

Thanks Daniel

Another one from RACEISM #4 taken from RACEISM #4 Coverage on StanceNation.Com:

Comment

Hi Dom,

First off, great work on the combo, it looks immense the green really finishes it off ive got a combo c 1.7 cdti myself, and i am slowly modding it, yours has given me some serious inspiration, there for i hope you don't mind that i've got a few questions for you

#1 I've been looking at getting sills for my combo for ages, but nothing ive looked at so far has been right. can you tell me what your sills are off? they look just like the sort of thing i had in mind. Do they need modifying to fit?

#2 are your door handles wrapped? i'm sick of my black handles, and nobody does a chrome cover for the side sliding door, so if i was to get chrome covers, i'd always have a black one

and last but not least #3 how did you smooth your rear bumper, it looks great

and personally i always think wide steelies look ace!

Thanks, Brian

Comment

Hey Brian,

Sorry for such late response - been off from here due to wrapping season over here

#1 Sills are coming from Vectra C Wagon, they are slightly shortened - for a bout 2cm.
                            + they are switched with sides, left is mounted on the right and right on the left side - Vectra has a bit diff mold - rear of the car is wider than front ans Combo is the opposite to it

Also, I have cut off the top side of them, where they have mounting holes. So then You'll have to attach new part to it - some sort of fence so You can attach them to car like it is in GTI Golf for that instance, hope You know what I mean

#2 All the black plastics were threated with orbital machine, then painted with filler - then again mated again with 600 gradation sandpaper, and finally wrapped.

#3 A lot of strengthened body filler for car plastics - I used one from Chameleon. And work from from #2

And here You have another pics of Combo:

+ few from our event called Style'd by StylePoznan.Com

+ from last week, I have removed backseat and replaced it with flat surface for my spare wheel which comes from Astra H - 16"x6,5J with 165/45 Kumho tire and driveways

Greetz,
                            Dom

Comment

Hi Dom,

sorry i havent replied sooner, just as your busy time of the year ends, mine starts, i fit Biomass boilers for a living the van's looking great as usual, thanks for the replies, i will invest in some vectra skirts, we have to inform insurance companies of such changes in england, and for someone of my age they have a big effect
                              as for the door handles, i will definitely be doing that, we are going for a different company name soon and a new marketing plan, so i am going to wrap my van and the handles will be done at the same time
                              i think i am going to leave the rear bumper with the ridges in, i like the shape it gives .

i hope you dont mind answering a few more questions?

#1 why did you remove the rear seats? i have done the exact opposite and fitted seats in the back of my combo.

#2 do you have a picture of the internal plastic trim on the side of the van without a door? i dont have a sliding door on the right side of the van, unfortunately you cant get a trim for this bit when seats are installed (you can if there is no door on the left), but an idea of how it looks would be good

#3 is the frame you have in the top of your van here custom made?

#4 are your pockets above your doors black as standard, or have you sprayed them that colour?

again i love the van personally i think the back is a little bit low (i like the rear arches to show about 20 mm more hight than the front, but thats just personal opinion) otherwise its great.
                              i plan to go a dark olive green with mine, then for the bonnet a bright green from the inside points of the head lights, up to the window pillars. and the plastic trims along the windscreen and the roof in the bright green also

cheers, Brian

Comment

Sorry Brian for not replying back, been quite a while since my last visit on here :x

But here I'm back with that, most of all, I've replaced Ronals with Azev A in 17" size:

Will keep You updated

Greetz,
                                Dom

ps. will reply to You Brian during the next days!

Comment

Working...
                                X