Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup' from Sufu Sodak!

Hello from Sioux Falls, South Dakota!

Found this forum not long ago, have seen the decals on cars before which led me here. I really like this forum from what I've seen so far. Some really nice, clean and tastefully modified cars here. I hope you folks like my bimmer. It's a 1992 328i, I'm not sure the specifics of the springs but it's lowered on coilovers. Let me know what you think! I have a lot of plans for it in the near future...

Plenty of potential

Comment

Thanks! I've already done some stuff to "clean it up" a bit more. I took these photos right after I bought it a few months back. Not my first bimmer, I've had an M3 and a 5 series, but my first lowered bimmer!

A quick question, I suppose I'll ask here if it's alright. Does anyone use the photo album feature on these forums? Seems like to get my pictures below the 97kb limit they have to either be so tiny it's not worth it or terrible quality GIF images. Am I missing something? I've got a link to my imgur set as "my website" where there's an album called "My Bimmer" with all my bimmer pics in it. I did want a integrated album here though. :3

Comment

Welcome. Go Lower

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

That color is absolutely sick. Love it dude. Get some more low and that is money!

Comment

Thanks! For going lower, do you think I'd need to do any further modifications or replace the wheels? I know it's on adjustable coilovers and definitely not at their lowest setting.

Comment

Really clean car man, looks like it's been taken care of really well. I'd suggest some different wheels, maybe go up 1" in size and some sort of drop would really pull the whole look together.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                Plenty of potential

Yup. Just get OEM tail lights.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                X