Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 owner looking to get laid

... on its frame.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Figured I would do a proper intro while I have time. My current car is an '01 330CI. I have been wanting to bag it forEVER!

I've been holding off because there weren't many options (other than going custom with fabrication). I really didn't want to go that route because I feel it is unsafe. I would rather have something that is made specifically for my car.

It is my daily driver and I like to drive a conservative 80 MPH (as my friend G2 Nice would say) from time to time. I don't want the possibility of any welds breaking loose. No matter how competent the shop welder is. My faith in a lot of the so-called "expert" shops is dwindling due to previous experiences.

I met a brother recently at the Black 3 VIP show in Englishtown. He went above and beyond with showing me his system and giving me exact details on his install. I'm sure he's on here. If one of you knows J, tell him I said thank you again please.

This is him http://www.stancenation.com/2012/09/...-accord-coupe/

This is my first ride on bags. I had it just before the BMW. The install was done by Nate at Dream Makers Kustoms. I wasn't happy with the look and placement of the setup. Other than the "ghetto plumbing" as I read one of you guys say (that describes this perfectly), the system still runs stong to this day.

The tank fill-up time is slow. Due to the one compressor obviously. This install was a good lesson for me. It's given me ideas of what not to do, what needs to be done and etc. I waited a long time thinking of what could be done to the BMW and then you guys appeared.... STANCE.

Now, there is so much competition which has led to many innovations and more choices. Thanks to J, I know for sure that I will be running Accuair's e-level air management. And it looks like I will be going with the Air Rex struts that are made for my car.

I can't WAIT to be laid on the floor again.

Pics of my first, bagged ride. Want to sell it as soon as I can. Can't afford 2 projects.

This is my current car ( that needs to be laid ). I will be doing the install myself with the help of my friends G2 Nice, KMCD and Dutty.

I welcome any advice that will help me achieve this goal.

That mustang is a horrific disaster. Sweet shit
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That Mustang is horrible...

Comment

I know D and that Mustang. The people that set up his air ride suspension obviously was more for function than style. Mind you all, that was his first setup that was done years before there were any standardized air ride setups for any car, so keep that in mind before criticizing. He also gutted out the trunk (pics your seeing now) to make a new enclosure, however he got the BMW and shifted his attention towards that ride.

Comment

Welcome. What plans do you have for the beemer!

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
            +1

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
            Bimmer*
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Tell me that Mustang has a 4-cylinder in it. (single exhaust??)
              Mint green Mk2 build
              Daily 190E build

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                Sweet sh!t. Good Googely Moogely. Yeah.... That about sums it up.

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                I understand now why a lot of guys start their threads with... "please keep your nasty comments to yourself". Yes, it does look bad. I don't need you to point that out to me. It sat while I focused on the BMW. The beautiful air install (minus the rust).... I already said who played me with that job.

Originally posted by G2Nice View Post
                Mind you all, that was his first setup that was done years before there were any standardized air ride setups for any car, so keep that in mind before criticizing. He also gutted out the trunk (pics your seeing now) to make a new enclosure, however he got the BMW and shifted his attention towards that ride.
                Thank you G.

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
                Thank YOU hondarida5 for welcoming me. I thought that was what this community is supposed to be about... enthusiasts that share a passion. I'm looking into the Air Rex kit with e-level management.

Originally posted by Rocambolesque View Post
                Tell me that Mustang has a 4-cylinder in it. (single exhaust??)
                Not that I would have a problem with someone rocking a 4-banger. To each his own. Its a V8 with the dual exhaust (minus cats).

I had someone cut the notches in that bumper. It's not aligned due to the bumper flexing.

Comment

Bimmer has potential.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X