new guy tring to get into the game with an e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy tring to get into the game with an e30

sup guys looking to get into the stance scene i have a 87 325 and am looking into some options on drops and wheels any thing would be apericated. im looking at a set of borbet A serious color matched with a black lip.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thanks and the sight is dope

Comment

any thought on how the borbet type A 16x9 and a 2.3"/ 1.5" drop would turn out? also tire sizes i should consider

Comment

Yo , good to see another e30 owner

Welcome
          Sorry for my english

Comment

yea e30 love lol and what drop are you running your car looks sick. and good job rocking the bottle caps.

Comment

Wassup welcome to the SW. It's always great to see more E30's on here. I might have a set of BBS RS's for sale soon. if u r interested let me know.

Comment

lol maybe with income taxes coming up. i have two 16x10 rs's right now there just a chevy bolt patteren and that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by bigtony08 View Post
                  any thought on how the borbet type A 16x9 and a 2.3"/ 1.5" drop would turn out? also tire sizes i should consider
                  YES! Do this. I saw a sick alpina white E30 with borbet a's slammed and it was sex. Dirty, dirty, dirty sex.

-Dan

Comment

lol thats my thoughts exactly but if anyone want thoes bbs rs i have ill get rid of them lol i need the cash to get this thing rolling

Comment

I only see red x's

Comment

click on them. and bad news guys i ripped the tranny out of her last night so that not a good start. oh well we will see what happens

Comment

Working...
                        X