sup. Future Mini Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup. Future Mini Owner!

Hey peeps. My name is Conrad Muscarella, I currently live in dirty jersey, but will soon be studying in cali. I'm the owner of Radramps fingerboards and a rookie stance enthusiast.

Being 16, i've been looking at a number of cars and finally decided on a loaded cooper s. and i'm already planning upgrades and such.. I'm here for advice, tips, and to share my build

This is the final spec for my hatch, including:

Highclass Grey body/Black roof
    Black xenons
    Suede headliner
    Mini connected with Bluetooth/Nav
    JCW aero kit/alcantera accents
    Harmon Kardon Audio
    Comfort access/Keyless start
    Auto climate control
    a few other insignificant things..

My planned "first month" mods include:
    Coils
    4x110 to 5x114.3 adapters(act as spacers as well)
    Enkei RPF1 (black)
    Euro leather recaros
    Splitter
    some minor performance upgrades

this is really where i need guidance, I don't necessarily know what components are required to get the result i'm looking for. Judging by some of the amazing vehicles i've seen on here, many of you are very knowledgeable.. sooo please help me hahah.

thanks everyone! I'm glad to be entering such a creativity-based community.

Welcome Bro'. I'm really really looking forward to seeing this!

Comment

Why wouldn't you just get 4x100 RPF1s...

And I don't think you realize what a lot of those mods cost. The Euro leather Recaros are like 3k a piece.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks! I'm really excited haha, hopefully I can translate my diy passion into my mini

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Why wouldn't you just get 4x100 RPF1s...

And I don't think you realize what a lot of those mods cost. The Euro leather Recaros are like 3k a piece.
        As far as I know the black 4x100's aren't available in 18's I could be wrong..

And i've been doing extensive research on everything I am planning on purchasing. I can get both recaros for around 3600 shipped. I am well aware of what I am financially capable of.

Edit: that sounded snotty, but yeah haha, no worries..
        Last edited by ConradMuscarella; 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM. Reason: didn't want to come off as mean..

Comment

Cool, good luck with that, mine is an 04

Comment

Originally posted by niquemarshall View Post
            Cool, good luck with that, mine is an 04
            sweeet, the gen1 body style works well with slammed profiles.. do you have any pictures?

Comment

Looking forward to that.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
              X