need advice on my 89 accord!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on my 89 accord!

Hey everybody, i currently own a white 1989 Honda Accord LX-i Hatchback and was wondering if you could give me some clues on where to obtain these items that will fit my car because it is impossible to find anything about it. it's kind of a project car and is bone stock.. so there's a lot to be done.

i want to slam it about 3" so what should i do?
    i want to put a cold air intake on it, what would do the job?
    i want to put headers and a new exhaust on it, the kind that will make it sound "sexy"
    i want to put a sway bar on it
    and i have been trying to find a set of black meshed machined lip wheels
    maybe in the future i'd like to put a turbo on it so info on that would be helpful as well

as far as misc. accessories, i've been trying to find a roof rack that won't disable the ability for me to put spot lights on the roof, bucket racing seats for the front and back, body kit, steering wheel, and information on what and what not to do as far as gutting the car.

pardon me for sounding like a complete noob, but that's what i am lol. help of any kind would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

You want to slam it...buy coilovers
    You want to put a cold air intake...*find the brands that make them
    You want headers and new exhaust...*
    You want a sway bar...*

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X