Photographer from Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographer from Arizona!

Hey guys just thought I'd introduce myself. Names Patrick, am 23. Been into cars a good chunk of my life (thanks to my dad who's a master tech), but I started picking up a camera when I was 16 to take photos of my outfits for sneaker/clothing forums. Eventually my two hobbies collided and I ended up wanting to shoot cars. I haven't had the chance to shoot too many, but I have a projects coming up with some friends to hopefully get their cars out there.

I drive a 2006 Acura TL with a 6 speed manual transmission. I've only had it for a year, and prior to that I had a 2005 Honda accord. My TL earlier this year was slammed on Manaray MJ9s, but I went back to a more manageable height with my stock wheels. My lower subframe and downpipes were taking huge hits because my manarays were 17s with 215/35s.

Anywho enough chat, here's a few of my photos. I still am getting into the heavy post processing scene so bear with me. If anyone resides in the phoenix area, hit me up! I'm down to take some photos and will do it for some beer or lunch haha.

My TL as it sits currently. Drivers side has damage because I was swiped at a light in July.

_MG_2145 by thatwasyourbad, on Flickr

Friends z32 who I'm currently working with on getting a feature.

_MG_1012 by thatwasyourbad, on Flickr

_MG_0085 by thatwasyourbad, on Flickr

kevins by thatwasyourbad, on Flickr

_MG_2249 by thatwasyourbad, on Flickr

Photos look great, dude.

Welcome to S/W!

Comment

where in arizona are you im in peoria!
      would love to get together sometime and shoot!
      EURO.TECHNIKS | BAGGED E46

Instagram: @_victorg

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by e46cruiser View Post
          where in arizona are you im in peoria!
          would love to get together sometime and shoot!
          I'm in chandler, but my girlfriend lives in Peoria!

Comment

Originally posted by phatrick View Post
            I'm in chandler, but my girlfriend lives in Peoria!
            Nice, are you going to IFO this 21st?

Comment

Clean

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by e46cruiser View Post
                Nice, are you going to IFO this 21st?
                I will be there sir! Shoot me a message, lets meet up and I can help you get some coverage out.

Comment

Originally posted by phatrick View Post
                  I will be there sir! Shoot me a message, lets meet up and I can help you get some coverage out.
                  Sorry I forgot about this thread lol
                  I just sent you a msg with my number so we can set something up for IFO

Comment

You're in Chandler? I was at Ray and Kyrene for the past year... Down south for the next few months (I'm so close to Mexico, I can literally see the border right now), but when I get back to the Phoenix area I'll be around Tempe and Mesa. We've got a decent group going, love going out on drives and shoots!

I just bought a '92 Miata from a friend -- stanced on ksports... Dunno what the wheels are, though. I just know they're 15x8's, and barely fit under the car. : Our whole group is mostly Miatas and RX-7's, but there's a couple E36's, an E30, a 2002, and a few more. Can't wait to get back up to Phoenix.

Few pics (not bad for a shaky cell phone...):

Comment

Odd...I can't seem to see the pics from Flickr. o_O

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X