Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 From NZ

Hey Guys I'm Sam

I've been lurking for quite awhile.... approx 2yrs .. and now I finally think I've got a car worthy for StanceWorks ... Her name is Shelley ...

Feel free to ****/Love and let me know your opinions as I'm always looking for new things to do to her. Just bought a new bumper for her and will post up new picks when it's fitted. I'm thinking coilovers next with spacers and maybe M50.

P.S It is illegal to cut springs in NZ and you get a massive fine..... so i kinda cant do that

Here she is....

And the ever exclusive interior photo

Looks awesome! I love the yellowed High beams. Wish I could have found one of these wagons around here (CT,US) I had an Outback Wagon with a few things here and there and appreciated the wagons versatility . Looks really good!

Comment

Sam -Welcome from a fellow noob. She looks good. So the local constable drags out his aluminum racing jack, finds the jacking pad and if the springs fall out when it's in the air they start handing out paper....lol. I know with your chassis they wouldn't fall out but it's kind of a general line.
      1986 635CSI on air courtesy of Meister Werks in Renton, Wa

Comment

RHD mtech wagon e30 in alpine white.

FUCK MY LIFE/

Your car is awesome.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys

Looks awesome! I love the yellowed High beams. Wish I could have found one of these wagons around here (CT,US) I had an Outback Wagon with a few things here and there and appreciated the wagons versatility . Looks really good!
          Cheers, Yeah the wagons versatility is awesome! I can fit a set of 4 rims and tires and still have my 2 subs going! Such is the life.... Are wagons super rear over there??

Sam -Welcome from a fellow noob. She looks good. So the local constable drags out his aluminum racing jack, finds the jacking pad and if the springs fall out when it's in the air they start handing out paper....lol. I know with your chassis they wouldn't fall out but it's kind of a general line.
          Nah there much simpler down here, they have a block that measures 100x100 mm or 4x4 inch, and if it doesn't fit under your you get your car sticker-ed and taken off the road until its made 100mm off the ground. And you also get a fine for driving a defective automobile.....

RHD mtech wagon e30 in alpine white.

FUCK MY LIFE/

Your car is awesome.
          Cheers man, I'm in love with the car but i might be selling it as I am a broke student who cant afford to run it as my daily...

Recently had a quite day at the track. Was good fun and the cars were sick!

Just a few photos of the wagon doing what its good at.

Comment

Yay for E30 Touring.
            Nay for XXR's homie.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I don't believe that they ever shipped the wagons over our way...unfortunate

Comment

This is like my Tourings twin!
                Car looks mint!

Comment

Sick wagon bro, Where you at the MCM meet in Auckland? I think I saw your car there. Check out the NZ thread on my Sig and say hi Heaps of NZ people here
                  New Zealand thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22785

Comment

Working...
                  X