MattRabbit Euro E24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattRabbit Euro E24

For as long as I've been into cars I've always focused on the engine and handling. I bought this car in July and I decided that I wanted to get low. Here is how it has progressed...

I bought the car from a mechanic down in Philly running but with a big exhaust leak and some other quirks. The car was pretty much all stock other than a crappy aftermarket stereo which was half missing when I bought it. It wasn't looking great, but I instantly fell in love.

The first order of business was getting it running right and roadworthy. The exhaust leak was from a broken downpipe flange. I rewelded both of the flanges for good measure and reassembled the exhaust. While I was in there, I replaced all of the wear items in the shift linkage and put in a z3 shifter for a stock short shift.

The biggest eye-sore on the car had to be those big fat US-spec amber side markers so I got some smoked euro ones and replaced the headlight grilles with new plastic.

The next step, I finished yesterday and I figure it makes the car worthy of this StanceWorks thread. Airlift universal struts all around and Autopilot v2. Warning: I need wheel spacers or a lower offset set of wheels for this thing.

Hi, I'm Matt.

Hi, Matt.
    Ryan | flickr

Comment

Hell yes.
      IG: ossiep

Comment

Awesome.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
        X