Greetings from NW WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from NW WA

Saying hello to the forum. Bringing an E24 to the Stance world on the West Coast. A little under the cloak of darkness being layed out by 2 of the best builders in our little corner of the world. We fondly call the 635csi the "Bent6" for it's storied history. At his point in the project I think we can safely say "This is why we can't have nice things" We will share the story as it goes.
    1986 635CSI on air courtesy of Meister Werks in Renton, Wa

You coming to any of the meets when it's done?

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

We went down to Bellevue CC in June and then made the run to Leavenworth that morning to look and enjoy the scene, I was blown away, swallowed the whole hook. My son had been trying for years to get me to go with him to an event but I was glued to mass produced American Iron for decades so change was slooowww on the uptake. I am so enjoying the trip thus far and we haven't even left the garage yet. So the answer is yes, many and often.

Comment

Originally posted by Bent6 View Post
        We went down to Bellevue CC in June and then made the run to Leavenworth that morning to look and enjoy the scene, I was blown away, swallowed the whole hook. My son had been trying for years to get me to go with him to an event but I was glued to mass produced American Iron for decades so change was slooowww on the uptake. I am so enjoying the trip thus far and we haven't even left the garage yet. So the answer is yes, many and often.
        I'd make it a habit to do the Leavenworth drive. It's a great event for a great cause, and tons of beautiful cars of all types show up.

You didn't happen to see a bunch of teenage hooligans with a group consisting of a white E92 M3, an all black M6, a VW Golf GTI, a Ferrari FF, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and a black 528i?

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
          I'd make it a habit to do the Leavenworth drive. It's a great event for a great cause, and tons of beautiful cars of all types show up.

You didn't happen to see a bunch of teenage hooligans with a group consisting of a white E92 M3, an all black M6, a VW Golf GTI, a Ferrari FF, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, and a black 528i?
          That drive was memorable even if I was driving a GM product with 4 inches of gap...

I really don't recall the cars of mention, so many nice rides and enjoying the day. I know next time I go to Bellevue CC I am going to get into the parking lot as opposed to the segregation area....lol.

Comment

Pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
            X