Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from the Netherlands...

hi,

Me being from Holland and Dutch being my first language there will be some typo's in the things I write. I'm sorry about that, I hope you understand the things I write. if not, just ask.

I'm completely new to this forum, although i've been checking the blog on a day to day basis. what a lot of awesome cars...
    my name, Frans van Dijk and I live in Leiden, a university city (the oldest uni in NL) near Amsterdam. father of 2 boys (5 and 3) and always making things. studied interior design but I like to make and design basicly everything you can touch or wear.
    I have a big love for the weird and mostly unloved cars. preferably 25 years or older. Love the old jdm stuff but lately only driving VW. I own a '83 VW T3 (vanagon) Profi Dehler which is powered by a 1.8 litre 8v gti. it's for sale because it's taking up the space in my garage where I will start my upholstery buisiness. but I will really miss that thing!
    last friday I became the prowd owner of a '85 VW Passat (Quantum) variant syncro with 2.2 litre 5 cylinder lump and 50-50% 4 wheel drive. the stuff from an audi 80 quatro. 136 horses under the bonnet or hood, but I'm sure some of them have escaped but it still surprised me how fast and responsive this beast is...
    it's in a pretty battered state but what do you ecspect after 27 years of use and abuse. so first I will fix al the rust spots and make sure it's reliable.

Pics?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
    X