07 VW Jetta . nice to meet you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 VW Jetta . nice to meet you all

wanted to check out some cars, and gain ideas for mine. as it sits right now. ill let the pics do the talking. its not great but its mine(:

nice car man!

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerhasaphone. View Post
      nice car man!
      thank you(: truly appreciate it. i need to get the front lower, half an inch, but my schools speed bumps already get me stuck -.-

Comment

seen this ish on vortex very nice!
        Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
        and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
        S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Looks clean. Can never go wrong with white on white. Whats the specs on the wheels? Id go a little wider
          3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
            seen this ish on vortex very nice!
            Thank you(: decided id make an account here too

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
            Looks clean. Can never go wrong with white on white. Whats the specs on the wheels? Id go a little wider
            Yeah im gonna get spacers whenever I have time to pull my fenders a bit I don't remember the offset but theyre 18x8 and 18x9 and thank you very much(:

Comment

Not bad.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Very nice and very clean..i love the white on white. I have a white MKV jetta as well and gonna do the white on white eventually.
                MyJettaBuild--->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32538

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Not bad.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                  super late reply sorry. and thank you!

Originally posted by AugieR View Post
                  Very nice and very clean..i love the white on white. I have a white MKV jetta as well and gonna do the white on white eventually.
                  i was stupid and experimented this weekend with my wheel colors... now next weekend i have to sand them and re paint them white again . aha thanks though glad you like it! hope you have fun picking different wheel options

Comment

Working...
                  X